Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What I like. What I am in to.


Just a quick note on what I am into at the moment.

I am into this tea. It is called Mighty Leaf. Besides having a Superhero name it is a super tea. The tea bags are made of silk. How Very.


I am also very into Religions I find on the internet. This shouldnt surprise anyone because since I am a High Priestess in the Universal Life Church. One of the great internet churches. Here are the churches I have found lately

1. John Coletrane Church
I am actually counting the days till I have a free sunday and go to this church which is actually in my town. I will definatly report back on my findings.

2. David just refered me to this one, Pastafarianism. I mean in my humble opinion that it is as good as anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home