Sunday, December 25, 2005

MY WINTER VACATION

My brother and I decided to save money on San Franciscos ridiculous cab fares and stay in a Hostel downtown. I found this place Called Union Square Backpackers Hostel. This place was next door to a place called La nuits de Paris Massage parlor. As my brother said " in only one of these places, do you have a happy ending" and it ain't the Backpackers Hostel. First, the front desk guy was so stoned. I mean that kind of stoned where its hard to function at all. He kept trying to put my brother and I on this womens only room. Then he took us upstairs to yell at the other front desk person who was sitting on the sofa in the common room, he was also smoking pot. At this point we decide to go down the street to a perfectly nice Hostel, where we were able to get a spot. When we came back to check out of the bad places we were confronted with a third guy, who told us he was from Virgina. He was wearing a confederate flag Ascot. Then we drank sake and Champagne and then passed out. The next day we flew to South Carolina. I have to say, I am a big booster of the Hostels. Ill still stay in them, I think they are really cool. But I will never go there again and really recomend that no one else does. I have since looked another site, that does hostels and it said that they had bedbugs. SO we were lucky. More pictures to come of my winter vacation.

La Nuits De Paris
















Ben shell-shocked from the experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home