Tuesday, December 20, 2005

The War on Christmas Continues

The War on Christmas is a load of Crap

I think we found more twins separated at birth

Every year Bill (has absolutely no moral fiber) O. trades in his chick-pea fetish, to annoy every one in the country with this crap. The thing that irritates me is that he does it to get ratings. In my serious opinion, who and what people choose to worship is a very personal thing and none of any ones business. The thing that really irritates me about the christian right and all of these people that claim that christians are this persecuted minority. Its a complete crock of shit, that is used to push the republican agenda by playing with the feelings of the unsuspecting, yet not really clued in public. I mean I swear the rational around this is if we can get people so upset about this non issue, perhaps people wont notice that, people are still homeless in the Gulf Coast and their sons and daughters are giving their lives to that oil companies can make a profit.They should be ashamed of themselves.
Todays Washington Post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home