Thursday, September 21, 2006

More Comments on Frog Vs Mouse

Of course the singing frog really stays with you. I keep thinking about it, trying to get something uplifting from it but I can't.I mean I guess we all have a singing frog inside of all of us that we feel the rest of the world cannot hear or appreciate,but then the poor guy gets sent to the psychopathic hospital, I mean what kind of a message is that? And his life is ruined.(And what is a psychopathic hospital anyway?

And that frog apparently lives forever, just waiting for the next person whose life he can ruin. Maybe if someone were to come along who appreciated the frog as a friend and companion and did not just think of dollar signs,that would be nice. But no one ever will, the cycle will keep going until the end of time, or the end of cornerstonesin building foundations.My vote remains with Tom and Jerry. Lighthearted cartoon fun that does not depress me....

AEP AND BTU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home