Saturday, August 05, 2006

Things that I am digging right now on the internet

Though I would get those five folks who read my blog an update on what I do on the web, this week. That is of course when I have not been working.

My favorite San Francisco Crazy person is actually on my new favorite website, Municide His video is priceless

Also, check out Margaret Chos' Puss

In Entertainment, Mel Gibson aparently has bot a drinking and a jew hating problem. I am in the midst of constructing a open letter to Mel. Also, Lindsay Lohan learned the same lesson that one of my temps did this week. That people in the work place don't appreciate, when you are too hungover to show up at work.

Then there is the massively depressing news. I just can't deal with. I mean we are in the middle of the summer. The main news stories should be dealing with shark attacks, little lost blonde girls, and Britney Spears. Instead, its all doom and gloom. We are on the verge of WWIII its fucking hot, in most of the country, San Francisco was shaking the other day. ( I have to say I adore the USGS website and that it send s me an email to alert me when the ground is shaking. Actually it was one of the first ones that I have felt and now I feel the need to stock up on water and canned goods, being the good paranoid east coaster that I am. OOOH OOOH OOH and lets not forget Castro, I have to say that both my brothers and a couple of my friends as well, have offered to take over my small communist country, if I had Intestinal Difficulties. Thanks Guys. Dude, I am glad I have so many friends, because I live in the Mission and sometimes those burritos can do me wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home