Monday, September 25, 2006

CLINTON STILL ROCKS

Okay in my last post I included a link to an interview that appeared on fox yesterday where Bill Clinton gives Chris Wallace the verbal smack down that he has deserved for a long time. Clinton wiped th floor with that man. I personally watched it 13 times last night. It gave e such joy. In my opinion, this is what the Dems should be doing. they should be like Clinton, grow a backbone and stand up to these assholes.

Trust me the video was great. But for SOME REASON it has been pulled off of You Tube, the most popular video sharing site. Dont get me wrong, I understand that they own the material and have the right to pull it but whats funny is that it seems that they have pulled nothing else. For some reason, Fox News does not think that veiwers want to watch Bill Clinton verbally beat the poo poo out of some sniveling little toady posing as a half assed journalist on You Tube. I think its great fun and I want to watch it. It is still on google video. I am posting it to this site as well. Here is a copy of TRANSCRIPT of the interview as well. I suggest sending it to your friends or perhaps printing it out on nice paper and giving it away as presents.

I also suggest checkng out www.mediamatters.org. To hear about how Fox tried to spin it.

They need to go. WE all need to take a page from Clintons play book and not put up with their BS any longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home