Tuesday, June 20, 2006

National Pee on Earth Day

Tomorrow is National Pee on Earth day. You can check it out at this website http://www.liquidgoldbook.com/news.html

So ladies and gentle man let it rip. Go out side and pee on very thing you see. Make every thing smell like the corner of 16th nd Mission.

I have to say something. People are way too obsessed wi their Urine. I have to say that one of the great conveniences of modern civilization is that me and my urine, dont have to spend so much time together. I dont like spending time with my urine. I dont like to "let it mellow", I dont like to drink my pee OR any one elses pee. I am not so thrilled when my goddess son pees on me but its understandable. I have friends that like to be peed on (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) and I actually dont like it when they tell me their latest golden shower story.

Now I may be conservative here, but I believe that peeing should be a private thing between you and your toilet. Unless of course its an emergency then behind a tree somewhere will do and you should not drink it by god. Your body got rid off it for a reason. You can call me a stick in the mud, but thats what I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home