Monday, April 17, 2006

SUP with me?

Okay, I know its been a while since I posted. I mean several weeks. Its been a little crazy around here and I have not had time to catch up with my self. As well as whats hoing on here so let me gove a rundown on what has been good and bad in the past couple of weeks

Good.

1. Tom DeLay is TOAST. GONE . Now aint that exciting.
2. We found out that GW BUSH Authorized the Plame Leak. Which is more proof that he is an evil lieing Son of a bitch.
3. I am on the road to a real job, sort of what I was dont at Help. I am also getting lots of interviews.
4. Dads hand from the unfortunate oyster incident is actually recovering.
5. I left The State Bar of California but got a party and flowers. It was so sweet.
6. I found this great pastry shop near my place.
7. My place is so cutie. I love it.
8. Meeting folks in the Mission and having fun.
9. Republicans are having a shitload of trouble.

Bad.
well there was Dads Hand incident.

and My special guy, my little monkey, my goddess son is in the hospital. He went in Friday morning with Bacterial Pneumonia. Its been scary. I dont know how his mothers are managing actually. He is slowly getting better. but it has been this slow process where he gets a little better and a little worse. We thought that he was getting better yesterday and he would be out today, but last night he had a few setbacks he is there again tonight. We can hope for tomorrow. We can. Please send good thoughts his way.
We want him to get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home