Sunday, December 11, 2005


Thanksgiving in Los Angeles


I spent The Thanksgiving weekend in So.Cal. It was nice and warm. Ben Could not make it because he was saving the world. SO we adopted Jay Courson (In many ways this is ironic, since Ben is convinced Chris is Adopted). Jay has been my brothers friend forever he is definatly one of our extended family.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner of a massive amout of sea food on the beach in Malibu. Malibu is really stunning. I now know why Brad Pitt lives there. I mean if I were Brad, I would live there too. Thanksgiving also means MY Birthday. It was actually the day after Thanksgiving this year. I had a lovely birthday, We had Margaritas and Chips at El Cayote (This old style mexican restaurant in LA) then we had Sushi at Matsuhisa in Beverly Hills (for those of you who care, it is the first restaurant from the guy who is the chef at Nobu) The food there was stunning.

Chris and Dad at Santa Monica Pier

Thanksgiving Dinner in Malibu














Jay and Chris At Dinner





















The sunset over the Pacific is always so beautiful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home