Monday, January 29, 2007

More Guilford Articles

For those of you who are interested or mildly obsessed. I am not putting them all on here but I am trying to have a good selection on here, with no repeats, and with ones that sort of trash Guilco a little. Not that I agree, but to be balanced.... I know that it is my way of processing this horrible event. I have to say that I have continued to be impressed with the response and what the articles have said about Guilford in general. For those of you who care, the big news is that one more kid was arrested today.

I have say that I feel this trememdous sadness about the whole thing. At 36, all I can think about is how young these kids are, and how crappy it is to have something like this happen in their world, and if they are involved, how crappy it is to having it play out on a National Arena. I am also disturbed by it, because it is happening at all. That that language would be used at all. That even in the reporting, the subtle racism against people who are from the Middle East is so clear.

its messed up YO!

Here are the articles.

Yes Weekly (Greensboros Weekly)

Winston - Salem Journal


More News and Record

The Guardian

Charlotte Observer

NBC Sports

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home