Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Birthday and Thanksgiving











I got a new camera for my birthday you know what that means. I am back in the saddle again in posting freakay pics of my family and Friends. If you were Ben, the brother not pictured this is what you missed. Yummy Thanksgiving with the Rosser/Hasser/Samuels/Drooker/Coleman/Samser/ McQuillen Clan ( and Pat, I am not sure what her last name is. Truly a blended famly thanksgiving. If you were Ben you also missed, Late night orphan dessert at Jason and Scotts, Beer and Oysters, wine and stimulating conversation with your friend Joe. Amazing cake and Champagne, a trip to City Lights, performance art from the Dick Shawn Charactor from the original "The Producers" at The Beat Museum, a very interesting Tea tasting, Toilet Cake (not my birthday cake), another Dim Sum Experience to write home about and Pizza from that place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home