Monday, March 06, 2006

STATES TO AVOID

First. I would like say I really like that picture of oscar....

Anyway...

This is a new series I am going to start on my blog called States to Avoid... These are states that for one reason or another you should avoid like the plague. This means, dont set foot in them, dont talk to them, dont give them businees, if they come over askin for a cup of sugar DONT GIVE THEM SQUAT!!!!!!!

The first State we should Avoid at all costs is......

(opens envelope)

South Dakota

For their acknowlegement that women are indeed second class citizens and are not allowed to choose what to do with their own bodies. Even if they are raped or are victims of incests. I mean when is this shit gonna stop. How many people in SD actually get abortions any way, there is nobody there. I am sure those christians feel pretty fucking superior about the saving of the unborn while they have no problem with letting the born starve to death and grow up without a decent education.

SCREW YOU SOUTH DAKOTA.
(But use protection cause god forbid you get knocked up)

I'LL NEVER GIVE YOU MY SUGAR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home